Wednesday, May 26, 2010

At Meers, again.


Tonight's picture is one Tom took of Don and I at Meers today. When we go to the reserve, we always like to eat at Meers. We were pretty tired and hot (that's sweat on my top!) from hiking all day, so we were so ready to eat. We were so grateful that there was almost no wait, too! In front of us was a group of 11, who were seated quickly, and then a couple. We went in within 5 minutes, I think.

We had a wonderful time at the reserve. We didn't see all there was to see, but we're saving some to do when Tom is able to come back and bring Linda. It's really fun to take people who visit us to the reserve! We thank God for giving us a wonderful playground and also great friends who will go with us!

We got plenty of exercise today, but I'm going to go power plate to be sure I shake everything back to where it belongs! Then it's bath and bed time! We should sleep really good tonight!

4 comments:

  1. Now don't give me that "all sweaty" business. I don't care what you say..that is a good looking couple there. end of rant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Dana, you are so good for my ego! You must believe in the 'Do something nice for someone every day' concept. I'm just so happy that you do it for me so often!

    Love you!

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Don do take such good pictures...always look so happy which I know you are. You certainly are blessed to have each other and such good friends and family. You are up late though; saw you on FB at 11:30--time for bed. Is there a time difference in OK? Never thought of that!

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Donna. No, we are on central time in OK, but I forgot to log off and just found I was still on FB this morning! I do that sometimes. I'm rarely ever there for very long, but I get distracted and leave it. Ugh.

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete