Monday, May 10, 2010

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!


The picture tonight is one that Don took when Steve and Mary were here and we went over to see Joan's garden. She, too, has a beautiful garden. Her irises weren't in full bloom, but they had a really good start. This is the same Joan who helps Hazel with her garden and also helps me a lot in the yard. She's a dear, dear friend, and we sure thank God for her!

Now, what's happening tomorrow??? They guys are coming to lay our new kitchen floor! They will probably do the bedroom (gym) the next day; I imagine the kitchen and laundry room will take all day tomorrow. I am so excited! I've moved everything that has to be moved out of the kitchen. I'll do the laundry room after Dancing with the Stars. The guys will move the washer and drier, but I have a wealth of 'stuff' stashed in the laundry room and it's closets. I'll get some things sorted while all this is done and we'll put it back together neater. I am so thrilled to get it done this soon!

Today we went to Altus and David and Dorothy went with us. They had a couple of things to pick up and we needed a few accessories to help the guys lay the floor. It was a fun day. We had a huge, late lunch at the Western Sizzlin, so we're not eating supper. Uh oh. We aren't seeing Dancing with the Stars because we have tornadoes all over the state and that's all over the TV. We don't have any problems here; it's all past us. The kids are safe; it's past them, too. Tennessee watch out; you usually get our weather the next day or two after us. There is baseball size hail and horrible winds in lots of places; many trucks and cars overturned and many houses destroyed. We've had wind that was over 50 mph, but that's all for us. Anyway, it's a big weather night around here, so I hope we can DVR Dancing with the Stars. I'll go get busy with my getting ready for the new floor tomorrow. I thank God that I'm able to take care of business and ask Him to bless those folks in the paths of tornadoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment