Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Doing crazy things!


Can you believe we just went for a couple hours' ride? DON'T believe it. I only sat on it for the picture; if he'd started it I would have flipped. I was so afraid it was going to turn over, anyway. Of course it's very steady and there was nothing to fear. These machines are for someone else to ride besides me, though. Tom loves it, so it's just up his alley.

We went to the Kiowa County Museum today and then to General Tommy Franks' Leadership Museum. Both were very interesting. Tonight folks are coming here to play cards, so it's going to get really good tonight. The women won 2 out of 3 games last night, so the guys are going to be aiming to whip us. We'll tape the finale of Dancing with the Stars and watch it after the canasta game.

Great friends are such a boost to life. I've known Tom since I was 15 or 16, so he's about like family. Then the folks we love here are so close, they feel like family, too. God blesses us with precious people in our lives. This weekend Trish and Rob and the kids will come, so we'll be over run with family; it's our favorite thing and we wish the whole family could be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment