Friday, May 14, 2010

Ta da!


The floors are done! The kitchen is back in order and so is the bedroom. I've still got some 'stuff' that needs to go to the attic and I'll get that done tomorrow. Whew! It feels so good to have my kitchen in order!

I found some things I want to go through and get rid of a bunch of it, but I'll do that when I get to it. I really like the floors and am so grateful for them.

We went to play cards with friends tonight, so it was nice to get a break from a pretty hard day of working. I changed our sheets today and we even turned over our mattress. It feels good to get some chores behind us. I sure thank God that I feel good and have great range of motion in my arms. I also thank Him for quiet rain and mild thunder storms instead of scary tornadoes!

2 comments:

  1. Kitchen looks awesome and so homey (is that a word?) What do the rest of the floors look like????

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homey, I sure like; Don calls it cluttered. Ha; bless his heart, he grew up with a precious mother who actually had a few empty cabinets and drawers! He's always amazed at all I can stash. Amazed is my angle; he'd probably use a more negative word. The floor in the bedroom is the same Pergo as the kitchen. I'll post a picture of the bedroom tonight.

    Love you, and thanks for the great feedback on our floor project!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete