Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Self photo.


Don seemed deep into TV so I took a picture of myself with today's flowers. This is a bit of yarrow and my first echinacea bloom! I don't like me up so close, but my arm won't go any farther away. So, you get to check out my teeth with no gaps! Woo hoo for teeth bands!

How does time go so quickly? I candled Don's ears today, cleaned off the lights on the van, and packaged up the chicken and burgers I froze yesterday. Oh, yeah, we had to put new bulbs into the florescent lights in the kitchen. Man, it's always something.

Tomorrow we're going to Nate's graduation in Oklahoma City, so we'll be driving home at night. We have the worst film on our lights, so it has been really hard to see at night. I found a great solution to clear it, but it's taken me all day (many applications) to do it. It's working, though. Trish will be so glad to read that because she drover our car when we were in Branson and nearly grounded us. We thought we couldn't see because we're old, but it was the film on the lights. Anyway, we'll be safe tomorrow.

I thank God for people who invent good things. No kidding; there are some really sharp people out there, and I'm sure grateful for them! I thank God for my flowers, too. They make my days bright. I broke off all my old dead iris stalks today, but the re-bloomers will return! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment