Monday, May 24, 2010

Card playing!


Here it is! We taught Tom to play Hand and Foot Canasta! How fun! I can hardly wait to teach Linda, now. It was way fun. We went out to Jo Ann and Frank's house and took Dorothy and David with us. Their daughter, Kristy, was there; she's on Tom's right in the picture, then Tom, then Jo Ann and Frank. What fun!

We're home now, watching Dancing with the Stars, which we taped. Then it's off to bed!

I'm working on getting our herbs and vitamins thrown for the next month (as we watch). I thank God that I can keep them straight enough to get them done. It's a challenge for me, but it's getting better each time I do it. It used to be so very hard for me to do; it's still a real difficult thing, but I can do it.

2 comments:

  1. Better watch Tom drawing cards--he may get too many then blame it on the sticky cards!! Ha!. Also, Dancing With the Stars, Tom's FAVORITE TV show!!!!! HA!

    Just kidding, Linda : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless his heart; he was very deliberate as he drew. He was a really good player. Then we put him through the misery of Dancing with the Stars, but he acted like it wasn't so bad. I gave him a piece of chocolate chip pie to eat as he watched it, so that helped. It's been so much fun to have him here with us; the only bad part is that you aren't here and we all keep missing you.

    love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete