Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ear candling.


Relax! There is nothing wrong with me; in fact I have clean ears for the first time in over 3 years! This picture is one Don took of me as he 'candled' my ears today. He used to candle my ears about every 6 months, but with all the cancer treatments since November of 2006 I forgot all about candling my ears. My ears have been itching a bunch lately, so I remembered candling and ordered some candles for my ears. They came yesterday, so I was delighted that he could candle them for me today. If you've never done this you should do it once. You'll be amazed at what it does for your ears! You have to have a buddy who can light the candle for you and take it off when it burns down to the bottom. You don't feel a thing as you lay there; it's so amazing to finish it and find a bunch of wax that has come out of your ear without you even feeling it. It sure feels good to have clear ears!

I know. You're thinking I'm some kind of nut. I zip line,climb mountains around buffalo, and I candle my ears! Yep. I do all that and I may be some kind of nut, but I love life and I have clean ears! Woo hoo! I thank God for health and a wonderful partner who will share life and help me even with ear candling!

No comments:

Post a Comment