Sunday, May 23, 2010

Windy, windy!


Tonight's picture is one of Dorothy and I at the Indian Cemetery. Look at my hair and Dorothy's and the trees; do you think we get enough wind here? It's a wonder that any of those flowers stay on the graves!

We had a really fun day yesterday. Then last night we went to a block party, which was fun, too. Tom doesn't ever meet a stranger, so everyone enjoyed meeting him and getting the answer to the question that was driving them crazy: who was it that pulled up to our house on a Harley and wasn't leaving? This neighborhood doesn't miss much.

My magnolia had it's first bloom last week, but it was way up on the top and I couldn't reach it. Today I got to cut my first bloom, and it's in the dining room giving our house a wonderful scent!

My H20 Mop arrived Friday and I got around to putting it together and using it today. ICK! If you are ever tempted to buy one, I'd suggest you FORGET IT. I'm returning this one. It sounds like a good thing, but I'm not the least bit impressed. I'm grateful that I was able to use it, but not for the mop; it's a joke, but I wasn't laughing!

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting post; I like the Success and Opportunity Family concept.

    I did go check out your blog, quickly and will return when I have more time. It's a little scary; I imagine I need some real advise about my eyes, etc. I'm just so glad to have eyebrows and lashes these days. It will be interesting to study what I should be doing, and it'll be hard to break 50 years of habits (I didn't do make up or glasses before I was 12).

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete