Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hazel's garden from another angle.


Tonight's picture is Hazel from the other side of the gate. This garden is in her side yard. In her backyard, there is another beautiful garden, but the irises are in this garden. She's very creative with her design and very picky with everything. I hope you are clicking on the pictures so that you can see the flowers better.

Today it was 91 here! The wind wasn't horrible, but it was nice to keep us alive out in the yard. I love it!

This is our storm season and I thank God that we aren't having many, yet. We aren't getting lots of rain, but we've had enough to keep the farmers happy. With all the flooding in Nashville, I'm reminded that if we get a lot of rain our basement will flood and we'll go into 'pumping' mode. I thank God we haven't flooded since 3 years ago and pray that we won't this year. God, bless the folks in Nashville!

No comments:

Post a Comment