Monday, May 17, 2010

Need new pics!

Tonight's picture is one Mary took of us when she and Steve were here and we spent the day at the reserve exploring nature and especially hunting birds. We finished up our day with supper at Meers a hole in the wall restaurant out in the middle of nowhere, but close to the reserve. http://www.meersstore.com/history.html It's really a life saving place: we go to the reserve and take a picnic, but after it's long gone, we're sure glad to have something great from Meers. It was the least line we've ever stood in at Meers, too. You can tell from the picture it's been a long day, but it was GREAT. We ALWAYS have great times when we explore with Steve and Mary.

Today we went to Lawton and returned 6 boxes of Pergo that we didn't need on the floors. That was a nice refund, so we're feeling better and better about the floors. I'm really enjoying them and I'm so glad that we made the change. I came home and did 3 loads of laundry. We must be the sweatiest people alive. I guess all the exercising we do, work in the yard, etc. makes for sweaty people. I dated a guy in the 9th grade who says that girls don't sweat, they glow. Bless his heart; it's a good thing we dated then and not now, because I sure sweat, now! Anyway, I thank God for letting me be alive and well enough to work up a sweat. I'm thankful for my washer and dryer, too. I love the new floor in my laundry room, too. Woo hoo; every day is a celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment