Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Basking on the porch.

This picture is of Elena and I basking on their front porch. Yesterday was such a beautiful day, so we had some good time sitting out on the porch enjoying the sunshine. God blesses sweet Elena, and me and you, too!

We left their house early this morning; I think it was 6:40? Time is tricky for me and when we change time zones I sure get confused! We had a safe trip and it took us a little over 8 hours to get here. The cabin we have is very nice. Shenandoah Crossing is a really huge place. I'm glad we're coming back next week. We can just snoop around a bit tomorrow. I'm going to re-pack, so that I have only what we need to take into the hotel ready to go to DC. We have a kitchen here, but we are eating out most of the time, I think. We have snacks like popcorn and bananas, but I don't want to have to fool with keeping food while we're in DC. When we come back next week we'll stop and get food to eat in the cabin. Tomorrow, maybe we can get some pictures. Some of the trees are just beginning to turn, so that's an interesting process for us to get to watch. God is so good to give us lots of interesting things to watch as we move across the country. It was warm today, but we hadn't been here long when it clouded up and stormed. We were inside, so it was just fun to watch.

I had a nice relaxing bath and then we watched Survivor. I love that show! I love it that we have WIFI here! We never know what to expect and dial up is such a pit; this is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment