Friday, September 3, 2010

Maintenance


Maintenance; that must be what's happening this week. Tonight's picture is one Don took today when he was candling my ears. We did this back in June, but they were feeling full, again, so we took the time today to do them again. It sure feels good! Toes yesterday, ears today. I guess I'm getting the head to toe maintenance deal this week.

We finished watching a set of DVDs called Real Love tonight. Man. They are really good. I highly recommend them to everyone. In life we have all ben very well trained in exchanging imitation love, but real love is the ultimate goal and what a blessing. Many of us are very happy and it's because we've stumbled upon real love. I hope I can find a way to share these DVDs with everyone I know. More likely people will see my example because it's hard to carry around 6 DVDs and get people to sit for 6 hours and watch them. I pray that my example will be better over the next 62 years than it has been over the last 62. I'm all about real love, now, although I was pretty good at exchanging imitation love, even if it was worthless. (If I've gotten your interest, you can check it out at reallove.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment