Saturday, September 11, 2010

Better day.

Tonight's picture is just one Don took a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully we'll make some new pictures in the next few days. I only have old stuff to post.

Today started so much better because David felt well enough to come to the fellowship breakfast at church. It's amazing how he can bounce back from feeling so bad! I thank God that they have drugs that he responds to well! I made the gravy at the breakfast, so that was really an honor. One of our elders make the biscuits and a couple of other guys cook the meat and eggs. I'm honored that they let me participate and we think the gravy is the best part, so it's fun to get to make the best part! People say nice things and seem to enjoy it, so it's good for my ego. I didn't have computer problems today, either, so that helped to day to be much less stressful.

I'm all packed except for the last minute things. It feels good to be ready a couple of days early! I was able to get ready early because I was too sick to get out amongst people this week, but not sick enough to be still. It was good for me to get things done. The house will be ready for Joan to sit with it while we're gone. Don mowed today; if it doesn't rain the yard should hold until we get home and he can plow through it then. Joan will cut it if it gets too ragged looking, but I don't want her to have to do it, so I hope it doesn't. She's a great friend to take care of things whenever we're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment