Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ready, set, go!

Don took this picture when I sat down to do the blog and didn't have a picture to use. So, here I am on my last leg before we leave for our trip to the east tomorrow. I'm ready except for whatever I've forgotten. I guess we can do without whatever I forget. OH! I've got to go get the T-shirts from past reunions! Whew; that would be a big one to forget!

Today went well. I've felt good. I Still have a lingering cough, but it's not coming from my chest. I think I've been able to miss bronchitis this time. I'm still taking herbs to prevent it. I have all kinds of emergency stuff packed. I hate that part of packing: being ready for every possibility. I always miss something.

Joan is all set to take care of things while we're gone. It sure feels good to know everything will be fine while we're gone. We are so blessed to have good friends and neighbors who will help her if she needs any help. David was in good shape today, so we feel better about leaving when he's healthy, too. Now, we just need to get to bed early and travel safely. I'll post whenever I can along this trip, but don't be stressed if I miss a day here and there. I'll get back to it as quickly as possible if I miss sometime.

5 comments:

  1. hi john god bless you....
    best wishes from india for a healthy life.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i write the wrong spelling jo shnell
    you r looking very cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo,
    Hank and I will not be coming to SC; Brenna has several things going on and they can't come so we have decided to cancel this time. Maybe we can meet up some other time. Have a great reunion.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem, Priyanka Sharma; thank you for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, we're disappointed that we won't see you this time, but we'll catch you when we can. Our schedules were pretty tight and our visit would have been so limited, anyway. We'll make it another time when we can spend more time together. It's important for Brenna and Kailan to do all they can while they can! I support them and your support of them!

    Love you all,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete