Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Trish!


Tonight Don took this picture when we got back from eating dinner. I brought half mine home for lunch, tomorrow. (Lots of times I forget to bring it, so I'm pleased to remember it!)

Today is our daughter, Tricia's, birthday. She was born in 1969, but I can't do the math to figure how old she is. I think she's about 25; I don't know how to explain that she has a son in college. It seems like only a few weeks ago that he was born. Time sure flies! I thank God for her in my life and all the precious family she brings to our family (husband, Robert and their 6 kids!) Trish started this blog for me when I was in Tijuana; it was such a big help to me to be able to keep everyone informed about my treatments and to have the interaction so that I knew I had lots of great support through this whole breast cancer journey. I had no clue how to blog, so I wrote something and emailed it to her and she posted it for me for the longest time. Thanks, Trish, for all you've always done for me!

Today has been a restful day. I didn't even fix supper. We went out for a change and then came home and watched the beginning of this season of Survivor and the finale of Big Brother. Those are two of our favorite shows, so it was a good TV night for us and kind of a date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment