Friday, September 24, 2010

Big hurry!


This post has to be so quick because I'm in the lobby hurrying to get it posted before I run out of charge on my computer. Tonight's picture is for my sister's benefit. This is Gwen Rasor Wisicheck, and I don't think I spelled anything past the Gwen right, but Ruthie will know who it is. Gwen Taylor Nash will know her, too. Gwen Taylor Nash is coming tomorrow, so they will have a reunion and both will be missing Ruthie, as I do! We are having a great time at the reunion! I could never miss one of these! Gwen has breast cancer last year, so we've been comparing notes! She's doing fantastic!

I thank God for our lives, for times we shared in Japan and times to share right now! We are very blessed.

Must rush! Internet access in my room is $13 a day and no way I'm paying that! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello to Gwen!! So sorry I'm missing seeing her and others! Maybe another time! Jo, thanks for posting this picture, and you have a great time being with your friends! I'm with you in thought even if I'm not there physically! Love U! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie, Gwen looked so beautiful! It was wonderful to meet her son and daughter-in-law and her 'little' brother, Anthony! I sure hate that you missed them! And Gwen Rasor was wonderful to see; she's been through a breast cancer battle this year, so we could compare notes! She looks beautiful, too! I'll send you some pictures when I get more time. Plus I have a gift for you from Gwen Nash!

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Maryjo...I'am cheaper then you. I didn't even inquire about the price because I knew I was not paying for it no matter what it was..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, I should have explained but I was in such a hurry. In the lobby access was free. However, by the time I figured out how to get online my battery on the laptop was running down and I hadn't brought the cord down to 'set up office.' That's why I was rushing. I had to hurry before I ran out of battery and lost everything. The wild thing is that I just shut the laptop and scurried back up to the room. When I opened up the laptop to download pictures from the camera, I was still connected to the complimentary connection! I shut it right quick for fear that they would charge my room $13 for the connection. The next day when I opened the computer to see if I was still connected, I was! So I quickly posted the blog for that day and then I unplugged the computer and packed it! They didn't charge me . . . I guess because I didn't connect with the cord in my room? Anyway, I breathed a sigh of relief! Those dirty dollars; I hate that they matter so much, but they sure do, don't the? If I had enough money to comfortably pay my medical bills it would be different. However, you and I know how quickly those medical bills can add up and suddenly everything is in jeopardy. It makes it important to save every possible penny in my book.

    I love you for understanding; also for being such a treasured friend. Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete