Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Class of 66 at our reunion.


Tonight's picture is one someone took for me at the reunion the other night. I think it was Charlie who took it; thanks, Charlie . . . maybe it was Sam, though. Anyway, whoever, thanks! I haven't seen the numbers, yet, but I think our class had the most people there. In this picture I am on the front, left, then Dave Gibson (CA), Wanda Madaris Fulton (AL), Fran Nakabayashi Wolf (TN), and Matt Kohler (WA). In the back is Gary Whiteley (TX) and Bob Dwyer (HI). Bob Dwyer and I were there at the same time. All the others were there after we were. Wanda and Fran actually graduated at Itazuke! Gary has been to every single reunion. Fran only missed one, I think. I've never missed one since I was found, but there were 2 before I was found. The others come when they can. I feel like I went to school with all of them. Bob Dwyer is the guy who got us started house sitting in Hawaii! These reunions are so special to me; I feel like I'm really at home at every single Itazuke reunion. I sure thank God for the time we spent in Japan and for our opportunities to be in touch with each other. I think it's great that people from all over the country will come together for special moments to celebrate our friendships.

I've got pictures on my card in my camera and they won't come up on my computer. I don't know if the reader isn't working or if the card is sick. I hope when I get home I can download them with the cable. I'll keep clicking and sure hope I can save the pictures; I can't afford to stress over this! (eyes rolling)

No comments:

Post a Comment