Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kids are something!


Tonight's picture is one I made this summer when we were in Gatlinburg. We had taken Raynie's picture in Papasan's (my dad's) baby dress. So, now, we were taking pictures of Elena in it. If you have high speed click on this picture and get a close up of these girls. Together they have so much fun! Gretta was doing a great job of coaching Elena how to pose and here were Grace and Raynie getting in on the action. At the time I wasn't paying that much attention to it because it was fun. Then I just cropped the picture so that only Elena was in it. I'm so glad I saved the copy of the original, though. Looking back it reminds me of how much fun we were having. Here was Elena working with us so well to get a good picture and then Raynie and Grace climb up to clown around with her. Kids are so great! Look how Raynie is paying such close attention to what Grace is doing; if we only realized that someone is always watching us and we could be really making a difference in their lives! I sure Thank God for all our kids and grandkids; they are such an inspiration to me.

I think I'm really feeling better today. It's hard to tell because I haven't felt that bad. It's just that my head felt about the size of a basketball and today it's felt pretty regular. I'm taking Daquil, so I'm sure that helps. I wasn't confident enough to play cards tonight, though. Dorothy called and wanted us to play cards, but I'm so scared to give this to David (or anybody)! He doesn't need to catch a cootie; that's for sure and no game is worth it. So, I'll hang around the house one more night at least. I'm hoping I'll feel really good tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment