Thursday, September 16, 2010

Packed and ready to go.


This is a picture Don took the other day when we went to the Landing down in Branson. The fountains are cool there. I'm always a sucker for fountains!

Today we gathered up everything here and we're ready to leave early in the morning. We want to get to Gina's in time to see Ethan play baseball tomorrow evening, so we're leaving early in the morning. We're ready. We are thankful for a car that's running good and pray for good weather for driving.

We took it easy around here, today. It's been a nice respite to just be here and relax a few days.

2 comments:

  1. You went overboard with the candle waxing...you now have water shooting out your ears. Sorry, I could not resist. Just slap me when you see me next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dana! That was perfect! You did great to not miss such an opportunity!

    I love you, Girl!

    ReplyDelete