Sunday, September 19, 2010

So fun; so late!


We've had so much fun today, but I'm really running late to get the blog done. It's after midnight where we are, but my computer is running on Central Time, so I'll get it done while it's still today at home. The picture is one I took at the Golden Corral today at lunch. That's Elena, who was afraid to touch Garrett's scrape he got on his skate board wreck. Gretta is to the right and behind her is Ethan (peeking over her head) and Elise. We had so much fun with all the kids. We keep thanking God for this precious time with everyone!

We also thank God for a safe trip from Gina's to Gretta's today. I'm having trouble already with all the cats and dogs here, but I'm hoping I can take enough antihistamines to protect me. So far, it's not working, but I have hope. Last fall I came away from here with bronchitis; I sure don't want to go there, so tomorrow I've got to get a handle on this! We get to keep Elena tomorrow, so we'll spend a lot of time outside. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment