Monday, September 6, 2010

Great memory!


Tonight's picture is from our trip to Gatlinburg this summer. The night before Sadie and I had gone to the grocery store and we saw a bear coming out of the dumpster down the street from our condo. Then the next morning Mason had found a turtle and Trish went outside with him to get a good picture of him holding his turtle. Over his shoulder, across the street, there was a BEAR getting into the trash on the porch! The turtle story lost all it's steam! The bear was the big deal,now! After that we wouldn't let Mason go outside without an adult and none of the adults really wanted to go! We were always on the lookout for bears after that! Memories from the summer; I love it!

Today has been relaxing. I worked on some alterations this morning and then worked on the computer today, researching some information about COPD, which David has, Pulmonary Fibrosis which our friend, Imogene, has, and Interstitial Lung Disease, which a classmate has and which killed my mother. This is all very close to home for me. Chemo and radiation are two causes of Interstitial Lung Disease and I've had both, so I think I need to be very aware of these diseases (they are all related) and the available treatments. I printed some information and took it out to David and Dorothy. I love them so much; they are dear friends. I thank God for all these people in my life. Their examples of bravery and faith are good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment