Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chilling in Branson.


This is a picture Don took of me at the fountain show down at Branson Landing today. It was really a nice day for us. We went to the Landing for a bit and shopped a little downtown. Then we just took it easy the rest of the day.

I had all of yesterday's mail to catch up on and that's done. I hope I didn't miss anything too important. It's nice to be taking it easy here. The packing for a trip is a bummer, but it's so nice once we get here. I brought leftovers, so eating has been easy and good. We love having the kitchen so we can eat like we enjoy. This is kind of a sneak preview for this winter when we will be back here without the crowds. We love it here in the winter; actually, we enjoy it here, anytime of year. It's best in the winter because it's not so busy then.

We slept until 10:20 this morning! I think I could do that every day, but Don must have been really tired from yesterday's drive! It was nice not to have any trains to catch so we could do that. We usually feel like it's late if we get up at 8, so this felt really bizarre. I liked it, though. I thank God for health to make this trip. I'm feeling really good and Don seems to be well, too. I'm coughing some from last week's bug, but it's not coming from my chest, so I'm so grateful for that. Hopefully, the cough won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment