Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow and phone challenges!


Tonight's picture is one Don took when we went to the lookout on his birthday. We got snow today. This morning when we got up at 6 it was raining. By the time we ate breakfast we had a couple of inches. It was beautiful to watch. Sometimes it came down in huge flakes, then it would blow like a blizzard. I think we ended up with around 4 inches. We didn't go out to measure, but we feel like we dodged a bullet. Tulsa is just about 3 hours west of us and they got a record 14 inches! It was coming this way, but went mostly north of us. Springfield got a real dumping and the interstate between Tulsa and Springfield was closed. We had plenty of food and not reason to get out, so we stayed in where it was warm and safe.

I've had problems with both the magicJack and my cell phone. I didn't get anywhere with customer service with either of them, although I've been on the phone, mostly on hold since 5 except for the 30 minutes I took out to eat supper. I hate tech challenges, but Trish reminds me that it was worse when we didn't have these technical blessings. She's right. I just need patience! God is so good to us, so I'll quit complaining and give thanks for the opportunities we have to stay in touch with people we love. I'm also grateful that all our family and friends have survived this tough storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment