Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finally, the picture!


This is the picture of Jo Ann and Diana. Man. This seems like an eon ago. It's a pit not having Internet access. Finally, I got connected today. Then after struggling for 4 hours with magicJack I have the phone, again. My phone number is the same as it has been for years. 580-726-2232. Whew. Sometimes it's not the greatest connection, but usually it works good. If it doesn't work, call my cell phone. 405-823-6453 Closing my land line saves me $27 a month and I'm into saving! I didn't mean to go cold turkey, though. This has been a real fiasco, but I think I'm okay and set up to communicate, again.

The kids are here (5 of them: Gabe, nearly 17; Sadie, 14; Mason, 11; Grace, 9; and Raynie, 4. They are precious! They've entertained themselves this evening while I worked on all this stuff. We've had a ton of fun with them. Thank God for grandkids!

Must go crash! Thanks for your patience with my offline status! And, thanks to Trish for covering for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment