Thursday, October 20, 2011

On our way up Elk Mountain.

This is Mason, Sadie, Raynie, Gracie and Gabe, on the bridge before going up Elk Mountain. Man, it was a tough hike, but we all made it. Grace and Raynie were really good sports! Sadie was a sweetheart to keep an eye on me to make sure I made it! We just about wore ourselves out on that hike, but it was one to remember!

Tonight is our last night. Trish and Rob will be here around midnight and then they'll leave in the morning. I'll miss them! They've been great company. The rest will be good for me, though.

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my card playing girlfriends; then Saturday is a friend's wedding. That'll keep me busy for a bit. Then Trish is coming back next week to help me do some paper work. What a relief that will be!

It's nice to have Internet access. My phone is not working right, but it works a bit. I can call out, but when someone calls me the answering machine gets it and then I call them back. It's a little funky, but it works if I just figure out the 'code.' I think I can get it to work right, but it'll take some more time than I have right now. Another project. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Jo, you can do this :) Love you and totally admire you. Thank goodness we have God's love to hold us up. Linda

    ReplyDelete