Monday, October 31, 2011

Two days in a row!


I took this last night on my way to church. I'm getting pretty good with the timer on the camera, but it doesn't make me laugh like Don did when he was taking the pictures. I miss him so much! This has been the second day in a row that I haven't burst into sobs. I thank God for 2 days in a row that I could keep a straight face.

I'm going to go to bed early and hope the rest will get me started on another good day tomorrow. I've got my rice buddies already warming the bed. I'm heating another set that I'll put into the 'cooler' so they'll be warm when I get up in the middle of the night. I won't have to take time to warm the buddies! I'm getting creative.

Tomorrow is a busy day. I'm going to go to the school and talk to them about subbing. I think I won't sub this year, but I'll see what I have to do to to get re-certified. It's just good to have all my bases covered and be prepared in case I want to sub or teach. I don't think I really want to teach, but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment