Saturday, October 8, 2011

Look what the wind blew into Hobart!


We had wind gusting up to 46 mph in Hobart yesterday. Look who I found in the driveway! Trish came, too, and she took the picture. I'll have to be sure to get one of her before they leave tomorrow. This is Garrett, me, Gabe and Raynie. I've got to get some up close pictures of Gabe's hat. He has drawn details all over it; it's quite a novelty! I love Garrett's haircut; thanks to ROTC for revealing his face!

We fully intended to go hiking at the refuge today, but it has rained all day long. We haven't had this much rain all year, so we're glad to have the rain, but it made hiking not sound fun at all. So the guys played pool and Trish and I explored the garage sales in town. Today was Hobart's town wide yard sale, so there were lots to see.

Trish has helped me with a bunch of paperwork. Man, there is so much yet to do. It's sure nice to have help. It's great to have company, too. God is good: I thank Him for sending help and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment