Sunday, October 30, 2011

She can skip THREE rings!


This is Gracie skipping 3 rings. She is such a good monkey! I love that smile, too!

Today went really well. Bill preaches at Roosevelt, but Olya and the girls came to Hobart for church with their friends Sonia and Joseph Rhodes and their son, Mason. Joseph and Sonia are missionaries in Russia and they come here every 2 years, so it was good to see them. They all came home with Dorothy and I for lunch and Bill joined us here, too. It was a wonderful time of visiting and I thank God for more great memories.

At church tonight we had our 5th Sunday singing and it was good. Afterwards, I visited with a friend for a long time and that was good for me. Here I am up late, again! But, it's been a better day. No sobbing today. I cried some, but no sobbing. I'm making marks and this is my second day of no sobbing (not in a row). So, I think this could be good. I like not sobbing better than sobbing, but I think the sobbing must be something that is somehow good for me. You know, like they say crying is good for babies because it develops their lungs. Maybe my lungs need help? Maybe it's good for my heart; I know it needs help!

2 comments:

  1. Remember there is a gospel song that says "Tears are a language that God understands" Therefore tears can be good for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good thought. Thanks, HB; you're so good at pulling me out of dark holes! Love you, Jo

    ReplyDelete