Monday, October 10, 2011

A micro mini reunion.

Dorothy, Jo Ann, Diana and me at lunch today. What a great treat! Diana comes to all the reunions with Bob and I feel like we went to the same school! It was wonderful to have lunch with her and Dorothy and Jo Ann today! We had a great visit for a couple of hours right here at the Pizza Place on the square in Hobart. It was absolutely delicious and the company could not be beat.

We all play cards together, but of the 4 of us only one has a husband available because Bob is in Kazakhstan. We all still have the gift of gab, though, so we had a wonderful visit. I took Dorothy home and stayed until 7:30! I shortened the blinds for her in her other bathroom, so I made myself useful. Then we just visited. We laughed and cried, but it was all good. We counted blessings and enjoyed precious memories. I thank God for a great day like today and for awesome friends He has placed in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Jo, you look gorgeous in black! Hang in there. xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda. I'm hanging on tight.

    ReplyDelete