Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday is done.

Pictured tonight is Gracie and Raynie; Gracie is 8 and Raynie is 4. They were here last week and they'll come, again, on Thursday and Friday. I'm blessed to have their sunshine in my life.

Today is one of our last warm days for a while, so I got to spend a little time in the sun. My new modem was supposed to come from ATT, but it didn't. Thankfully, everything is working fine. I don't think it was a problem with the modem at all; it was just a problem with ATT. I guess they'd rather send out new modems than fix the real problem, but saying they'll send a new modem gets me off their back for a few days. As long as it's working, I'm happy. Even my email is working fine, now. I don't get it at all, but I'm happy today since it's working.

Last night I was able to get vitamins and herbs thrown for the next 2 months. I need to do 4 more months to get me through the winter until spring. I guess I'll be traveling this winter. It's hard to imagine what I'll do, but I think I can get some ladies to go with me so it won't be so bland without Don. I won't get all that out until next Monday, though. It works pretty well to do them while I watch Dancing with the Stars.

I got one of Don's file cabinets ordered (so that I understand the order) today. That's a start. Little by little I'm starting to get a grasp of things around here. God is good to give me strength and a clear head from time to time. He showed me the checkbook and that was a big help. Now, if He'll fund it, I'll be in better shape. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment