Sunday, October 9, 2011

Trish.


Tonight's picture is one I got of Trish last night. I thank God for her coming with the kids for the weekend. She only brought Garrett and Gabe and Raynie, but that was a wonderful mix. The guys were great; well, everyone was. We had fully intended to go hiking in the refuge, but we got rained out. They didn't complain the first time! They played pool in the basement and Garrett played on his laptop and Gabe learned to crochet a hat. I've got to show you pictures of his hats in the coming week. The kids were great and I loved having them at church with me this morning. Dorothy fell in love with the guys because they were so chivalrous with her. They are great guys and they're that good to me, too. Gabe said he'd like to come back every other weekend! How cool is that? I think he won't but the thought was sure precious!

I've got the floors mopped and the sheets clean. I just have to get the sheets on, so the beds will be ready for my girlfriends who are coming this weekend! I've got to vacuum and dust, but the hard floors are the hardest part for me, I think.

Dorothy and Jo Ann and Diana are going to lunch tomorrow, so we're going to start this week off on a happy note. We are all old card players. We've lost David and Don and Bob is still in Kazakhstan, so we're settling for lunch instead of cards until we can figure out another way to play. God bless family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment