Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Good Family Shot.

Lee got this shot of us as Trish and Gretta and the kids were leaving yesterday.  I wish we could have gotten one with all of us when Lisa and Rick were there, but everything happens so quickly and it's so hard to get everyone in one place at a time.  I'd like to have set the camera up on the car and gotten Lee in the pic, but nobody wanted to be still that long.  Ugh!  Anyway, we got this one and I'm grateful for it.

That's Garrett, Gretta's son, with his arm around me.  He'll be 17 tomorrow.  Then Sadie is next to me on the other side (she'll be 17 in March).  Next is Gracie, who is 10 and will be 11 in April.  Then Gretta is next, with he daughter, Elena (who will be 7 in February) on her lap.  Next is Trish, with her daughter, Raynie (who is 6), in her lap.  On the far end is Tricia's son, Mason, who is 13.  We had fun, fun, fun!  We missed all the others who couldn't be here, but we understand that folks can only be at one place at a time and we're so glad those who could come here, did.

Today was a day of rest.  We went to church twice and I took an hour and a half nap.  My sciatic nerve has decided that this is a good time to shift into low gear, so I've got the cane out to help me make it around school this week. Don't you know the kids there will love that!  I'm scheduled to monitor testing Tuesday - Friday; maybe they won't call me tomorrow and I'll be able to get in to see if the chiropractor can put me back into shape.  Right now I'm going down to the basement to spend a little time on the inversion table in hopes that I can jerk myself back into shape.  This getting old is tricky!  God has seen me through lots worse things, (and this before, too) so He'll get me through this, another bump in the road, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment