Saturday, December 21, 2013

Another Precious Granddaughter Pic.

Here's Elena all dressed up (and curled) for her Christmas program.  Grammy's so proud and pleased! She'll be so happy to be 7 on February 20th.

It's icy here, but the roads have been fine for what little driving we had to do.  It's cold here, but it could be so much worse!  The trees look like jewels with ice all over them, bu few are broken.  We still have power, so I am so giving thanks for that!

We watched a Thunder game (won) tonight and I did some sewing while I watched.  It's so nice to be able to see to thread a needle!  I thank God for the cataract surgery and for a warm house to sit around and enjoy.  And I thank Him so much for a dear Lee to share life with me.  A couple of years ago were so grim for both of us; it's really a blessing to have a wonderful person to share times that could be so tough alone.

I'm in my third week of taking this new medicine and I'm having no ill effects from it.  I thank God for that, too!  We'll go the first week in January to Houston to do tests to see if it's working against the cancer.  God is in charge and I trust Him.

2 comments:

  1. I love that pic! Anxious to see how the meds are working. Feel like we never get to talk.....keep missing you. The Christmas pic is great! Smart phones??? WOW!!! Stepping up! Love you! Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't know, Jilly. The smart phone is proving how behind I am with the times! If I can just get the gps to work for us, I'll be happy. Lee still has the flip phone; I think it's really more than he can handle. He wants and needs a miracle phone . . . so do I! Love and miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete