Friday, December 6, 2013

Holy Cow!

This is Sadie on her knees with Raynie, Gracie and Elena hugging her.  Precious granddaughters who were here for Thanksgiving and it's memories to treasure!  I thank God they could all be here and get home, safely.

We had 3 1/2 inches of snow, again last night.  So, school was cancelled and I got to sleep in this morning.  Nice!  We're expecting a low of 3 degrees tonight and it got only up into the low 20's today, so the snow isn't melting.   It's 8 degrees right now and feels like -5.  This is heavy duty winter and another storm is headed our way.  YIKES!   God will provide; at least we don't have ice here and we still have power.  We aren't supposed to get over freezing until Wednesday.  I dug out my sweat shirts today.  Our heat bill is going to be tremendous, but I'm so glad we have heat (it's running almost non-stop).  I didn't take pix of this snow; it looks just like it did the last time:  pretty, but COLD!

Hope you all are fairing well with the winter weather!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment