Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Another Abbreviated Family Pic, Including the Clark Members.

This is a pic I got on Saturday of Diana and Bob Clark with Gretta, Elena, Garrett and Sadie (in the back in the middle).  Bob and Gretta have gotten to be buddies on FB and when they came to Branson when we were there for spring break.  Bob has joined Lee's beard club, it appears.  We love these folks and of course our kids!  I so thank God for such a great Thanksgiving.  It's wonderful to have Bob and Di living right down the street from us about 5 blocks, too!

Today I monitored for testing this morning, but got to come home at noon.  I ate a quick lunch and 20 minute power nap before I dusted and vacuumed down the middle of the house.  I also changed the sheets on our bed and washed them.  It feels good to have the house back in shape.  We're supposed to have nasty weather coming in here tomorrow, so we may be stuck in the house some this week and weekend.  Ugh.My back and leg are doing better enough that I don't have to use the cane.  I keep doing treatments with my inversion table and my NuBax and they are working pretty well.  Time will help.

After my vacuuming we went to Sentinel to watch Hobart High School play and win 3 basketball games. There were the girls and the boys varsity games and then the JV game.  When we go to the ballgames we eat dinner there, so I didn't have to cook.  Thankfully, they have really pretty good stuff at the concession stands!  It was a great night.  Then we came home to watch the Thunder play a game we taped; I'll catch what I can of it while I get my bath. and head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment