Monday, December 9, 2013

Another Statue of Liberty/

Trish was willing to model the Statue of Liberty crown and torch and she had a lovely assistant.  This was more of the Thanksgiving fun.  I'm thanking God for these precious memories and the camera to help me record them!

Today was an easy day.  They didn't call me to sub, so I had a day off.  I did some technical stuff around here and had a great nap.  I love the naps!  All the snow the last storm brought is still out there because we haven't been above 20 much , let alone above freezing!  We're hoping the main roads are clear enough for us to get to Lawton tomorrow for my treatment.  I'm subbing Wednesday and Thursday, so this week will be busy after today.

One of our kids from church and school is coming by tonight to have Lee and I participate in a research project she's doing on texting and driving.  We hardly know how to use the cell phone, let alone text.  As her dad said, "All the more reason we shouldn't be texting and driving!"  No danger; we don't text under any circumstances.  I'd like to know how to text, but I don't.  I figure someone will teach me . . . or not.   Good grief, my spell checker doesn't even accept the word texting; me either!  Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Ruthie truly loves this picture!! I liked the picture the other night of Gracie's Statue of Liberty and it's sweet of her Mom to model it! So much love showing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! More Statue of Liberty shots to come. Everyone here was a good sport! We had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete