Saturday, December 28, 2013

No Tripod? No Worries!




I don't have a tripod, so I improvise.  I wanted a shot of us with our little wee Christmas tree before I pack it for the year, so I improvised.  Lee and I got such a hoot out of the rig, I had to share it.  The camera was sitting on top of those 4 rolls of toilet tissue.  It got the following pic for us:



I love that little tree.  It's made of broken pieces of glass wired into place.  Inside it is a little tea light, so it's really pretty when it's lit.  It's pretty even when it's not lit and it's way easy to pack!  This tree and the nativity scene with the Santa collection was our complete decoration this year.  We're happy with it.  The new year is coming!  Let's make it a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny!! Looking forward to seeing you next Sunday. Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Glad you got a kick out of that; we did, too! See you Sunday evening!.

    ReplyDelete