Thursday, December 12, 2013

Our Littlest Statue of Liberty.

Everyone who was willing got their pic made in the Statue of Liberty crown.  This is Raynie, taking her turn. I sure thank God for our liberty, but also for the precious memories from this Thanksgiving!


Today went good for me.  We tested this morning and everyone passed!  That was awesome!  Then in the afternoon I subbed 2 hours for a coach in History and another hour in science, both in the middle school.  I sure love the kids!  I subbed because those two teachers were out for our JV tournament, which meant I missed the games.  Our girls won by 2 points, though and the guys were ahead 30 to 0 when I last heard them on the radio.  They'll play tomorrow afternoon and I should get to see those games.

Lee woke up in the middle of the night with horrible pain in his foot.  He saw the doc first thing this morning and they think it's gout.  I don't really think so, but I'm not the doc.  Don had gout and it sure didn't act like Lee's pain.  It looks a lot more like the pain I had with peripheral neuropathy when I had chemo.  He has trouble with both, but they're treating the gout.  I sure hope it helps because he's in a lot of pain and I hate that for him.

Other than Lee's pain, all is good on this front.  Our snow and ice are beginning to melt, but we still have dangerous spots for driving and walking.  We've got to be really careful out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment