Monday, December 23, 2013

Technical Issues.

Holy cow!  Yesterday my phone (which is connected to the computer) quit working and so did my usb port on the computer.  Lee and I bought a smart phone for each other for Christmas and it wouldn't work, either.  I worked for hours to get something to work and nothing would.  Finally, in desperation, I rebooted the computer.  Wallah!  That fixed everything.  I don't know why I don't think of that first thing!  Maybe I will after this!  I'm convinced the phone is smarter than either one of us or even both of us put together.  We're going to be doing a lot of traveling and we were tempted to buy a gps for the truck, but I thought we might as well go ahead and join the real world and get a phone that had a gps, plus I can learn to text.  I don't know; I may have bitten off more than we can chew!  I've come a long way today; maybe I will, indeed, figure it out, but the fatigue is showing in my face, I'm afraid.  I thank God for giving both Lee and I some extra time to live.  He's lived through prostate cancer and 3 heart attacks and open heart surgery.  I'm giving breast cancer a run for it's money.  I thank God for the time and each other to share it, so I'll do my best to make the best of it.  I'm going to outgrow the flip phone!  No promises about how quickly I will be proficient with it!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve.  All is good with us.  I hope all is good with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment