Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Sleepy Statue of Liberty and the Artist.

When your 17 year old cousin will wear your work, it's a real compliment.  This is Garrett and Gracie.  You can tell she's really proud and he's not so tickled, but willing.  They are both sweethearts!

Today I monitored testing in the morning and then subbed for an English teacher in the afternoon.  I loved it all!  Then we had church tonight and, now, the Thunder is playing.  It's a full day for me, but I got a quick nap in right after school, so I'm in good shape.I thank God for naps and precious memories!

The weather got up over freezing today, so a lot of our snow on the roads melted.  It'll probably freeze tonight and be treacherous in the morning, but we're working our way out of this mess.  (I mean beautiful winter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment