Saturday, April 28, 2007

From Wichita Falls . . . win some; lose some . . .

It was a beautiful day for baseball and the guys did a great job. The first game they won 15 - 2. We loved it! Their second game they lost , 1- 0. It was a great game, we just came out on the losing end. We'll see how they do tomorrow. They are a great team and we are so thrilled to be here watching them, again! I love it every year when it's time for baseball. These guys are so serious about it; it's fun to watch them.

Our Mason, who is 6 is playing baseball for the first year and his team won in OKC today, too. He might be playing softball? We haven't seen him play yet, so I stand to be corrected. The important thing to him was that they won today. We're proud of him, too!

Don and I got to have a date tonight. We went to Chedar's to eat. It's one of my favorite places, so that was nice. I didn't bring my computer, so I'm using the one here at the motel. I hope this works for the blog. I just wanted to drop a note, so if you check, you'll know we're having a great weekend. The weather is PERFECT! I'm counting blessings and I'm up higher than I can count!

God is great!

2 comments:

  1. At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this
    year, the time and date will be: 02:03:04 05/06/07. This will ever
    happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who wrote this message about 2-3-4-5-6-7, but I have some guesses; it must be someone who knows what a numbers nut I am. This one is right up my alley! Thanks for telling me! I'll be watching for that time!!!

    Thanks! Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete