Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Pantry has great food and fun!



Today’s pictures are on the stairs up to Diana and Bob’s front porch and at The Pantry, but they don't seem to be going onto the blog. For some reason I'm not seeing pictures, but only little boxes with red x's in them. That frustrates me, but I can't fix it, so I'm going to bed. SORRY! It was a beautiful day to visit and travel!

We toured Bob and Diana Clark’s home first, and then Diana went with us for lunch. I went to school in Japan with Bob and we feel like we all went to school with Diana because she’s so easy to know and love. I think it was 3 years ago that they came here and bought a beautiful old house, and they are restoring it themselves. Bob is in Russia working right now, so we missed him, but it was great to tour their house and see the progress they’ve made. Then lunch with Diana was a hoot. I can’t tell the trick that Phil pulled on Diana, because it will ruin it for his future antics for his friends and family who read this. I will say, just beware when you eat with him and be ready for some fun.

Ruthie and Phil are going home Friday morning, so we’re already dreading missing them. We can’t talk them into staying longer, but they do say they will come again, so that gives us hope for another fun visit even though this one seems so short. We thank God for this visit and ask Him to keep them safe as they travel home. God bless us all!




2 comments:

  1. Hello, your loss and our gain! Bless your Heart, I know you hate to see Ruthie and Phil leave but we will be happy to see them! I know it has been a fun filled week for you and them also. I got two pictures you sent. Are they the ones you said you couldn't get them to go through. They were so good. Thanks for all the pictures and Updates. That sure helped while they were gone to keep in touch. I sure will say a special prayer for them to make a safe trip home and a Prayer for all of us. God Bless!!
    with Love
    Dot and Frazier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobs in Russia????? You mean THE Russia? whats the story on this MaryJo? I would love more pictures of their house if you have them. I should probably write Bob more, shouldn't I? lol
    dana

    ReplyDelete