Saturday, April 14, 2007

Home again!




We had the best time in OKC! Of course it was wonderful to have Ruthie and Phil get there safe and sound! We visited with Trish and Rob and their kids. Then, we took Sadie to a slumber party and Nate kept the other kids while we all went out to eat at Bricktown Brewery, my favorite restaurant in OKC. There are pictures on the blog of Tricia’s family and Ruthie and Phil with Gabe, Mason and Grace and then the bunch of us at Bricktown Brewery. You can tell we were having great fun. The picture I took of Tricia’s family is kind of blurry; I have no clue what I did wrong, but at least I got them all in one place at a time. That’s hard to do!

After our fun night out we had a good night at the Extended Stay America hotel. Phil and Don keep Ruthie and I giggling all the time! Don and Phil got up early and went to breakfast and then to a car show. They nearly froze, so Ruthie and I were glad we missed that! We met Trish and Sadie and Grace at a garage sale, instead. I’m supposed to be getting rid of stuff, but I relapsed today. Surely I need all the stuff I got. I’m a hopeless packrat.

We met Don and Phil and headed back to Hobart. After getting settled in and having dinner we drove around Hobart to show off our little town. They’re all in bed and I’m up washing and drying all the yard sale stuff and our clothes from the trip. I’m headed to bed as soon as I finish this blog and read our emails. We’re so grateful for a safe trip for all of us and it’s wonderful to have Ruthie and Phil here.

God blesses us all and we give thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the news of your weekend. So happy for you all! I know you are all enjoying it to the fullest! Thanks to Ruthie for calling. I asked Frazier if he told her about Lillie Morris, Lilly Cats mother passing away Friday. He said No, he forgot. I am thinking she got the news already. It is a windy day here. Rained about all day yesterday and last night and some this morning. Now the sun is shinning and about 50 degree but doesn't feel like it. Thanks for the pictures of Tricia and family and the others too. Have fun everyone and Know our Love and Prayers are with you.
    We Love You Dot and Frazier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dot and Frazier, thanks so much for keeping us up to date. We didn't know of Lillie Morris' passing. I know that is so hard for Lilly and Charlie Tom and their family.

    Our day today was really beautiful. We thank God for the real spring! We thank Him, too, for friends like you. Love you, Jo and all.

    ReplyDelete