Friday, April 6, 2007

Iris in full bloom.


It’s cold here! We’re ready to go back to Hawaii! We thank God that we have a warm place to live and plenty of warm clothes to wear when we go out of the house! We have great friends who make life cheerful, too. We played canasta at our house tonight and will again tomorrow night. Tomorrow many of us will meet for breakfast. We enjoy the fellowship!

It’s hard to get in our walking when it’s this cold. That means I have to do more exercise in the house. I did get my bathroom de-cluttered today. Don was surprised to see that I have a counter on my side, too!

My iris that I cut yesterday opened all the way today. I got a picture of it to share today. I know this isn’t as exciting for you as it is for me, but this is the kind of thing that entertains me, so I’m sharing the best I have with you: my cut flower and a picture of the latest grandbaby.

God bless us all!



No comments:

Post a Comment