Thursday, April 26, 2007

Meet our neighbors, Sasha and Sonia.

























Today was a good day. I got up feeling good, so I did my migraine for the quarter, yesterday. Today I got all the things I messed up yesterday corrected. Tomorrow we’ll get ready to go to Wichita Falls for Saturday and Sunday to watch our grandson’s team play a baseball tournament. We haven’t seen them play this year, so I can hardly wait.

We learned today that Hobart’s boys played a second game yesterday and won it, too, so they won the district finals. Now, they’ll go on to play in regional finals, so we’re really proud of them and will look forward to listening to their games on the radio.

Today’s pictures are of our stand in granddaughters. They live next door and diligently play basketball in our driveway. Sometimes Don goes out and plays with them. One picture is of him playing with Sasha, who will be 4 in August. The other picture is of Sonia, who will be 7 next month. Sonia comes to practice every day, and she’s really very good. Sasha loves to do everything Sonia does. They are a joy to us.

Today was a gorgeous day. We got our walking done and added a couple of blocks, and we got our time in the sun, as well. I also got my jiggling done. I don’t get to do the kangoojumps as often as I’d like, but I’ll do them tomorrow. I’m learning that it’s not as easy to be tall as I always thought.

God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment