Tuesday, April 3, 2007

In God We Still Trust

Things are looking good around here. My Japanese magnolia still has a few blooms and I had time to get a close up shot of one today.







The irises have spikes on them; one is showing color, so I got a shot of it. Maybe it will be open tomorrow and I’ll get a shot of it, then. The Irises really make me happy.

Don vacuumed the house and I did the wood and vinyl floors today and dusted. I’ve taken three more bags of clothes out to the van. Tomorrow I’ll take them to the thrift store. We even ate supper out in the Florida room tonight. It’s supposed to turn cool here tonight, but if it’s not too cool in the morning we’ll have breakfast out there.

Now, I’m ready to have some company. I sure hope someone will come so that we didn’t do all this cleaning just for us! You love us enough to watch the blog; why don’t you come and see us? We’d love to have you!

A special friend sent me this address today. If you have high speed, it won’t take long to download. Dial up will take longer, but when you have some time, listen to this song and the video that goes with it is very good, too. This song has never been released to the public because it was considered politically incorrect. UGH! It’s a GREAT SONG!

http://gunbarrelcityradio.com/InGodWeStillTrust.wmv

We’re watching the Lady Vols tonight! Go Vols!!!

In GOD we still trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment