Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blog post delayed by baseball


Hi guys!

It's Tricia. Mom called and said that Bruce's team made it to the championship, so they are playing another game tonight which means it'll be late when mom and dad get home. So, your regularly scheduled blog post will resume tomorrow.

Your picture tonight is of Rayne getting into stuff. Notice the look - "What do you want? Can't you see I'm very busy getting into this stuff?" Pardon the spots on my camera lens.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your Sunday! Thanks for reading the blog and for loving Mom and all of us. We love you guys right back!

Tricia

4 comments:

  1. HOW MUCH FUN WAS THAT TO SEE A PIC OF RAYNIE!!! Love you!

    Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Tricia, for letting us kmow about the delay!! It was fun seeing Raynie....I'm so relieved it was spots on your camera lens!! I was thinking "oh no...what sort of POX is this?" She's cute as a bug and loved your remarks!

    Love you!
    Aunt Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jilly, wasn't Trish sweet to do the blog for me and even add a picture! You can imagine that Dad and I can hardly wait to get to see them this coming weekend! We can hardly wait until June to see all of you, too!

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruthie, I can so imagine Raynie in the middle of a pile of stuff and someone interupting her with a camera. We can hardly wait to see her this weekend! Thankfully those spots are a trick the camera plays; she gets enough spots on her own!

    I'm so blessed that Trish will 'pinch hit' for me when I can't get the blog done. She's refreshing, huh? Thanks for encouraging her!

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete