Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bob's jealous!


This is Bob and Diana Clark. Bob and I went to school together at Itazuke and they live down the street from us. Diana made that awesome lap quilt for me. They also came to see us in Houston and played in Galveston with us. They met us last week at the Kozy Diner for breakfast and again this morning. Bob said he's jealous of my hair; how cool is that? They are really good friends.

We are headed today to our first baseball tournament of the year with Bruce. We don't even remember what to pack, but we'll manage. We really can hardly wait to get into this groove, again.

God is great to watch over us and keep us safe and so abundantly blessed in every way. We're not taking the laptop with us to McKinney; we're taking the day off from the internet and will catch up whenever we get home Sunday night. The post may be late Sunday night. Love you all and God bless!

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to be really mad if I find out the tournment is at the NEW Big League Dreams in Mansfield, Texas. That is the city I work in and is right now about 2 miles from me. Naw...I won't be mad..but just sorry that I missed you. I would have rushed right over there in a second. dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooppps...never mind. I just saw it was in McKinny. dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo,

    I'm so glad you are home and back to your "normal" routine! It is great to read how well you are doing. You and Kailan will be on the same schedule again soon--she will be off her treatments come October 9! We are so excited. Then she will start doing once a month blood work for the first year and then taper off for the next four years. So the two of you will be on a five year cycle together--Whoo!!!!

    God is good! Take care and hope the games were fun. Brenna's team has won two and lost one; we have gotten to see two of her games so far--what fun.

    Love ya,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you maryjo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, you are a dear! I sure wouldn't want you MAD at me. I figure that red hair is a hint at the potential of your temper. Glad you saw that we were over in McKinny; that's close to Dallas, relatively speaking, but it's not like you could get over there in a minute or two from Arlington! It seemed like it took us forever to get from McKinny to Denton last night. If we get in your area I'll sure hollar at you!

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Donna. I'm so glad that Kailan is doing so well with her treatments. Bless her heart; it's a lot to throw at a little girl, but she is such a champ! We'll be celebrating when our 5 years is past with good reports, won't we! She's still my hero.

    Yes, we loved being back in 'baseball world.' I love to see the kids work at making something good happen together. I think it's great experience for them whether they are winning or losing. It's the most fun when we're winning, but there is a lot to learn in the losing process, too.

    We're going this coming weekend to watch Sadie, Mason and Grace play ball. We can hardly wait to see all of them!

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, I think that one not signed is from you. I could be wrong, but it sounds like you. The xxx looks familiar; same to you with ooo, too!

    Love,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete