Friday, July 18, 2008

Another baseball star in the making!

The picture on the blog tonight is Ethan, another baseball star in the making. Ethan is Gina and Brian’s youngest and this picture was made when we were visiting back in June. They live in Indiana and Ethan is 5. I’m going back over the pictures and reliving a wonderful trip.

Today was a fun day. Dorothy’s sister, Vel, and her husband, Darrell, were here this morning and we all ate at the Kozy Diner. Darrell went home after breakfast, but Vel is staying a few days to visit. Later, Dorothy called to tell us her therapist was coming for her physical therapy, so we went to sit in on that session. I learned lots of good exercises to do to strengthen my back! After the PT I cut both Dorothy and David’s hair and then we all went back to the Kozy Diner for lunch.

Don and I walked to breakfast and then home. Then when we went to lunch we left the van with the mechanic so he could fix our door and we walked home. I so thank God for our ability to walk! It’s refreshing to me to be able to do it, even if it was around 100 when we walked home from lunch. Cancer hates heat and I sure had a big dose of heat! The driver side door on our van isn’t working. We can open it from the inside, but we can’t open if from the outside. So, we’ve been leaving the door open whenever we go anywhere. It’s way time to get it fixed, so that’s the story there. This is our ‘around town’ van; the van we use for travel works fine.

I finished getting the herbs and vitamins all packaged today, so that’s a relief to me, too. I’m headed for a bath and bed. Thanks for caring and checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment