Sunday, July 20, 2008

Restful Sunday.

The picture on the blog tonight is sweet Leesie. Her name is Elise, but we call her Leesie; I don’t know how they spell it, but I spelled it like it sounds. She was such a gracious doll when we were there last month. She was kind and patient and quite the peacemaker. When Sadie got there, I never heard so much giggling! They had a blast; especially when the guys soaked them in the water fight! (The guys were soaked, too!)

This was a regular Sunday for us. Don sleeps in on Sunday and I get up and walk by myself. It’s good for me to do a day by myself; reminds me that I can do it without him even if I don’t enjoy it as much. When he and I walk we go around the park and then around some streets and then up to the hospital and go around it a couple of times. When I walk by myself I just do 3 times around the park. It’s the same time, just different scenery. After I come home and get cleaned up, we go to Mr. B’s for breakfast and then head to church. After church we eat at the Mexican restaurant. Then it’s naptime. I got a pair of pants altered and a (protective) cover made for the new cooktop before church. After church they had an appreciation dinner for VBS helpers so I didn’t have to make dinner!

It was nice not to have to do any cooking today. (Says the lady with a new cooktop! Something is wrong with that picture!) I must be getting lazy.

Daniel came home today, so things are really back to regular around here. We’ll be here tomorrow and then Tuesday we leave, so he’ll be batching it for a while.

I thank God for a nice day of rest and for safe travel for Daniel and us. It’s wonderful to have a home with all we need in it and room to share, and I thank God for it.

I continue to feel great. I have absolutely no complaints. Everyone is amazed at my hair; me, too! I thank God for His care for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment